Views
Helpful
Replies

cups 8.6.4 exchange 2010 EWS integration SSL issue

rogierboeken
Level 1
Level 1

hi

when adding the EWS gateway for exchange 2010 / CUPS 8.6.4 integration i run into the following issue (i did setup an account, throttling policy etc as per the documentation for exchange 2010 and verified IIS authentication settings)

1) it comes up with  v Exchange SSL Connection/Certificate Verification - Missing Certificates

2) clicking on configure showed the valicert.com CA was missing

3) so exported it from exchange and imported it

4) restarted CUPS

5) tried again, this time valicert.com has a green tick, but underneath the same certificate has status: Certificate requires verification as well as the actual exchange 2010 SAN SSL certificate. At the top of the window it says issuer not found

6) also when i click on accept certificate chain, the status at the top of the window changes to:

Error: [4026] Internal error occurred while saving the certificate chain. See the logs for details.

where do i check the log files, tried RTMT but am not sure which service i should be checking.

1 Reply 1

rogierboeken
Level 1
Level 1

ok, i had missed out on another 2 godaddy intermediate certificates, once i had uploaded those 2 it is now showing status verified