when adding the EWS gateway for exchange 2010 / CUPS 8.6.4 integration i run into the following issue (i did setup an account, throttling policy etc as per the documentation for exchange 2010 and verified IIS authentication settings)
1) it comes up with v Exchange SSL Connection/Certificate Verification - Missing Certificates
2) clicking on configure showed the valicert.com CA was missing
3) so exported it from exchange and imported it
4) restarted CUPS
5) tried again, this time valicert.com has a green tick, but underneath the same certificate has status: Certificate requires verification as well as the actual exchange 2010 SAN SSL certificate. At the top of the window it says issuer not found
6) also when i click on accept certificate chain, the status at the top of the window changes to:
Error:  Internal error occurred while saving the certificate chain. See the logs for details.
where do i check the log files, tried RTMT but am not sure which service i should be checking.
Good afternoon, I have a Cisco IP PHone 8851 with PID: CP-8851-K9 V01 with firmware 12.1.1. I was under that impression that this phone requires MPP firmware to work with third party sip provider such as voip.ms, telzio etc. Can someone advise if wit...
Hi,We have a requirement to enable Encryption on phone security profile for jabber clients, I configured this, but after that the user is not able to login from Jabber over MRA, it gives an error saying wrong username and password. However the same user c...
Good morning in this Cisco documentFeature Configuration Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Release 11.5 it saysWhisper CoachingUnified Communications Manager also supports whisper coaching, a CTI enhancement on silent monitoring wh...
Hi All,I have an issue since the upgrade where it looks like I am not getting Phone Services, IM&P is working.I have done some firewall monitoring and can see requests to port 6972 for TFTP, I have tried to connect to this port to see my jabber-config...
In future definitely the need arise that the old extensions requires to be deleted. If the extension deletion range is straight like example 1000, 1001, 1002, etc. then it’s very easy to delete. What if extension deletion it’s not in straight order like 1...