Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS 8.6.5.10000-12 Install: Post Install Setup

kbillingham
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to configure CUPS (version in title) in a new LAN segment. I will be using CUPS to run Jabber. I am stuck on the post install setup. What exactly should I be using for the AXL username and password? I know I did set a password for node-to-node communication in the CUPS setup. I told the post install setup to use my newly configured CUPS server as the CUCM Publisher. Is this the correct method? Documentation says that the first node is your publisher. This is where I am getting confused since I have tried all username/password combinations possible.

Any help would be apprecaited!

Thanks,

Kevin

1 Reply 1

Hi Kevin.

On Communications Manager, you have to create an application user (Eg. cupsaxluser) and assing axl Standard AXL API Access Role. To assign it, you have to create a new User Group (Eg. AxlGroup) assign the above role and associate this group to the previously created application user.

That would be the user that Cup requests to import CUPC and Jabber enabled users.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: