Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS Domain

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

I have one CUPS Server using the domain xyz.com.br, and we have another branch using the user domain xxx.com.br.

My SIP proxy domain is xyz.com.br, the users in domain xxx.com.br will be able to send messages to the user in domain xyz.com.br

Regards

Leonardo Santana         

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The reason of I sent out those Links was that I wanted your get your attention into XMPP and SIP federation deployments.Integration with multiple domains is handled through inter-domain federation.

Yes your environment might work fine, once your SIP Proxy is able to resolve the foreign Domain as you see on SIP domain and DNS domain

I can check this thread where Mark explain about Multiple-Domain.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Leo

CUPS allows for business-to-business communications by enabling inter-domain federation, which provides the ability to share presence and instant messaging communications between different domains. Inter-domain federation requires two explicit DNS domains to be configured

Look these links snd find more details:

Federated Deployment

SIP federation deployments

SIP domain and DNS domain

I hope this help

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Hello Bruno,

Do you know if can do this with only one Presence, because i have two user domains.

On the docs only have the integration with another solution (IBM, Microsoft) or the integration with another CUPS Cluster.

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

The reason of I sent out those Links was that I wanted your get your attention into XMPP and SIP federation deployments.Integration with multiple domains is handled through inter-domain federation.

Yes your environment might work fine, once your SIP Proxy is able to resolve the foreign Domain as you see on SIP domain and DNS domain

I can check this thread where Mark explain about Multiple-Domain.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hey Bruno thanks, i appreciate your help!

I take a look on the doc and the discussion that you sent!

Regards!

Leonardo Santana

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Any time my buddy!

Cheers
Bruno Rangel