Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS - OCS Intradomain Federation

gpsriramdc
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

I'm testing with CUPS 8.6.1 with OCS 2007 R2 for IM federation.

Done the configuration as per the below link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/8_6/english/integration_notes/Federation/Intradomain_Federation/CUPConfig_chapter.html

I enable the "Advance Routing" in the Presence since CUPS integrated with same AD as OCS Server.

I couldn't get the presence status of OCS users. it shows as offline.When i send the meesage got error like below from XCP router logs

21:52:28.245 |02337ba0| verbose jsm_deliver.c:1849 jsm_delivery: <iq from='cisco.com' id='uid:4ffc2738:00007f64:000000da' to='prasanna@cisco.com/wbxconnect' type='error' xml:lang='en'><ping xmlns='urn:xmpp:ping'/><error type='cancel' code='503'><service-unavailable xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas'/></error></iq>

Any suggestions

2 Replies 2

gpsriramdc
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

One More observation.

I able to do the chat between OCS to Jabber client even the presence status as offline in both side.

Issue 1

Presence status not exchanged between OCS & CUPS Users

Issue 2

Chat messages are not delivered from CUPS Client to OCS Client.

Appriciate your support on this..

Jamin Horton
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Did you get anywhere with this? I'm having the exact same issue and Cisco seems to be unable to tell me why.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: