cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL licenses - Device assignment to user, How?

Tibor Marchyn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have NFR version of CUCM 9 which has 20 x CUWL Pro License. I trying to find, but don't know how to associate phone to user to see that changes in Enterprise License Manager.

I have end users, phones are in controlled devices but no change, restart of all didn't help.

Could somebody give me advice how to associate phones in licenses meaning? I know that 1 CUWL Pro has Multiple (up to 10?) devices for 1 user. I think that with 20 CUWL Pro i Should be able to connect 200 phones (20 licenses x 10 devices/user) ?

Thanks

CUCM_1.PNG

cucm_2.PNG

18 Replies 18

I have add and sync again, But there is still a problem.the screen shot of the PLM attached.

This is very strange, is your PLM running on the same virtual machine as the CUCM Pub?

You might want to email licensing@cisco.com to see if they can remove the 10.X licenses, as perhaps this is some kind of a bug you are running into.

Yes, my PLM is running on the same virtual machine with CUCM version 11.

I am so sad for this problem.

very thanks for good and quick respond.

hi chris,

thanks and rezolved my issue, with insert license 10.x to PLM.

my agents should not see the Caller ID before and after answer the call in Finesse and IPPhone. Are you a way to solve this problem?

Very thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: