Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL & UCL for CUCM v 9.1

Amit Thakkar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am finding the problem to get the information about UCL & CUWL for CUCM v9.1 please assist as below given points.

Existing Setup:

1>  Total DLU's around 5000 from that Unused DLU's are 4449 please find the attached doc to get the full idea.

2>  Total 350 users.

3>   Currently using CUCM v7.1(3)

Require guide lines on below given points:

1>  Will any one explain me in brief about UCL fuctionalty and  CUWL functionality?  ( I had tried the same but not getting from  anywahere) 

2>  Understanding guide for UCL and CUWL.

3>  Will we have a both to use in the setup?

4>  If yes then how we will allote UCL to some users and CUWL to other users?

5>  After assigning UCL to some users and CUWL to others how we  will maintain the information records regarding which users are having  UCL and which users are having CUWL?

Highly appriciate the support!

Thank's

6 Replies 6

Thanks Chris For your interest.

I have gone through the given link, it is covering few points which i am looking for, If possible please assist on below point.

Can we have the list of features cover by each of this given Edition?  (Respect to Old as well as New Features)

CUWL:

1>   Standard Edition

2>   Business Edition

3>   Professional Edition

UCL:

1>   Essential

2>   Basic

3>   Enhanced

4>   Standard

5>   Professional

Thanks in advance chris for your input.

--

Best Regards,

AT

The link I provided tells you just that, for example you can see that with CUWL standard you get Unity connection voicemail, Jabber Mobile, Jabber Desktop, Jabber IMP, 10 devices support vs. for example UCL Enhanced where you only get support for single device, Jabber IMP, Jabber for smartphone, Jabber for desktop.

Everything else on feature wise on CUCM for example is included with every license type.

If you have a question on a specific feature let us know what it is.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks chris for your supports.

Thanks Kalim for your interest.

I have gone through the same but it was for CUWL,  Also I am looking for UCL  do you the document as like CUWL for UCL?

--

Best Regards,

AT

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: