cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default login for Paging server using BE6k preconfigured images

michael mack
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to use the preconfigured images for the singlewire paging server.  All of the documentation seems to refer to an initial unconfigured installation using admin/changeMe as the initial credentials.  However that doesn't work with the pre-configured image.

I've tried to figure out what the initial credentials are when using the pre-configured image but can't seem to locate it in any documentation.  The pre-configured image documentation doesn't even mention the paging server as near as I can tell.  I know the SIP trunk is up and functional, so it appears to be working.

Does anyone know what the initial credentials are for the paging server when using the pre-configured image?

1 Reply 1

michael mack
Level 1
Level 1

If anyone else runs into this, the answer is both simple, yet not something you'd think of. If you're using the pre-configured images, when you configure the platform username and password on the CUCM, this gets populated over to the paging server.  How I don't know, but it definitely does.  So the default username and password on the paging server is whatever you put into the CUCM for the platform (not the administration GUI).  I don't believe this is documented anywhere, at least I couldn't find it.