cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete all Voicemails in mailbox - unity connection 10.5

dianipsu3624
Level 1
Level 1

We have mailboxes that have a large amount of messages and we just want to delete all messages but not the mailbox in the Cisco Unity Connection 10.5, what is the quickest way? I tried to use "Bulk User Delete" but I believe that this version of cuc is not supported

Thanks a lot

6 Replies 6

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/BulkUserDelete/BulkUserDelete.html

Unity Connection 7.0(1) and later - stand alone installations only.  This tool does NOT work with Business Edition (co resident Connection and Call Manager) installations.

I would look at getting you message aging policies under control as well

Thanks for your response. Effectively it is a BE solution. I need delete all messages that have on the users phones without delete the mailboxes. I Attach the aging policy

jferris1979
Level 1
Level 1

Bulk User Delete says its compatible with 7.0(1) and later so I think it should work with your 10.5

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/BulkUserDelete/BulkUserDelete.html

Unity Connection 7.0(1) and later - stand alone installations only.  This tool does NOT work with Business Edition (co resident Connection and Call Manager) installations.

Are you getting an error when trying to use it?

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Bulk User Delete works with any version of Connection 7.02 and later (including and up through 12.5)
The only configuration it doesn't work is the old "Business Edition" co resident installs that had both Call Manager and Connection installed on a single box - which has long since been out of support.

I would give it a try I don’t think the old business editions existed at version 10.5, the new be6k models are not the same thing.

jferris1979
Level 1
Level 1

You could try cranking down your aging policy, setting everything to 1 day.  Then give it a few days to cycle though, then go back and set the policy back to where you need it to be.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: