cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete Unity Connection/CUCMBE 6 users

jburk
Level 1
Level 1

how do you delete imported users in Unity Connection 2 running on CUCMBE 6?

Can't find the delete option...

6 Replies 6

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Brad,

Very interesting answer! +5 points for this good help.

Take care,

Rob

Is that it?

I have the same issue and found that same solution, but that is not a viable solution.

I have production emergency phones that need to be deleted from Unity, I never got this part of the disclaimer on CUCM-BE.

Hey guys,

Do you know if there are any other alternatives out there?  I have a situation where the customer changed their minds on a handful of phones that should not have voicemail but the phones are set up with user accounts which are associated to the phones and vice versa so I was just curious if there was another way.  Seems odd that Cisco wouldn't allow you to remove just the voicemail account without having to delete the CUCM User.  I'm running CUCMBE 8.6.1.20000-1.

Thanks a lot!

Afraid so, I managed to reach a girl in TAC once long ago that went in and messed with my Oracle DBase and delete the Unity user but, there is no built in way to accomplish this in CUCuMBEr 6.x

Alright, I figured I'd check. Seems silly to me that this would not be an option. Thank you for the reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: