Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Determining who accessed voice mailbox

My apologies if there is an obvious answer to this question, but I'm being asked if there is a way to determine who (by user or device) checked voice mail for a voice mail box associated with a hunt group. I was unable to find anything in Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability (11.5) along these lines. Any assistance would be most appreciated. 

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Beginner

Re: Determining who accessed voice mailbox

The closest I think you will get to this is going to be under Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability. Tools >>> Reports >>>User Phone Login and MWI Report.

Beginner

@jason-mcgee wrote:

The closest I think you will get to this is going to be under Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability. Tools >>> Reports >>>User Phone Login and MWI Report.

Thanks for chiming in. That unfortunately doesn't give me enough information. 

Beginner

Chris,

Have you looked at any of the tools at https://www.ciscounitytools.com? There might be something on there under downloads. If you have already looked, my apologies.

Jason

Beginner

@jason-mcgee wrote:

Chris,

Have you looked at any of the tools at https://www.ciscounitytools.com? There might be something on there under downloads. If you have already looked, my apologies.

Jason

It doesn't appear that there is a tool to address this special situation Jason, but thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Rising star

CAR in the UCM could show you who dialed into the VM pilot at whatever time, which you can attempt to correlate.

I believe you can see calling party when looking at port status, but, I don't believe Connection logs that anywhere that I'm aware of.
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards