Views
Helpful
Replies

Device pack CUCM 9.1

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

Can someone tell me why there are no device packs for version 9.X ?

I need a 9.1 device pack for a new 7811 phone

Any idea?

Thanks

JH

6 Replies 6

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes I know it is end of everything, but even for 8.X you can download device packs

But for 9.X there is nothing, not one device pack

Can you check for your self?

Jan

Hi,

Customer has bought several 7811 phones for no critical places in his company. Before he bought these 7811 I verified that the 7811 is supported on 9.1.2 (they will upgrade later this year)

But now I am stuck, we can't install/configure the phones. I can not open a TAC case for this customer because he hasn't a contract (will get one after the upgrade). I only need the device pack for 9.1.2 and I have checked my PC's but no device pack for version 9, most of the customers are on 10/11/12

I reported a broken link to Cisco, but I didn't get any answers yet.

Any idea how to get the device pack for 9.1.2 ?

Thanks

Jan

Hi there

The easy way is to chase your Cisco SE and AM and work internally to get the device pack. I bet thats your fix

Hope this Helps

Cheers

Rath!

*** Please rate helpful posts***

I found that same matrix, too, for the Historical CUCM Device Packs. The links to the v8.x and v10.x all work, but the links to the v9.x device packs go to an empty screen in the Cisco Software Download. How interesting!

I would suggest that you contact TAC for the v9.x device packs. I'm guessing it's a website issue rather than Cisco withdrawing them altogether. TAC will have them.

Maren

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jan,

This looks like an error with the Downloads pages rather than an intentional removal of the 9.1 files. If you have the ability, I would open a TAC case to let them know so they can get this fixed and they can also publish the Device Pack you are looking for and make available to you for special download. As you nicely noted, even 8.5 & 8.6 files are available so this must be a temporary issue or oversight.

Cheers!

Rob

Ps: +5 to Maren for her great answer and for beating me to the punch!