cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

devices in Unified CM

Hi all;

Recently I got the mgmt for a CUCM 11.5.1 with cisco Prime license manager, this days I got the message that the system is with insufficient licenses and I cannot add more devices, I want to know which devices corresponding to each license

those are the type of license

CUWL Standard (11.x) - Unified CM

Enhanced Plus (11.x) - Unified CM
Enhanced (11.x) - Unified CM

Basic (11.x) - Unified CM
Essential (11.x) - Unified CM
CUWL Standard Messaging (11.x) - Unity Connection
Basic Messaging (11.x) - Unity Connection

SpeechConnect Port (11.x) - Unity Connection

before ask to buy more I want to make a clean up of non-usage license/device.

hope you can help me or point me in the right direction.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

Re: devices in Unified CM

Licensing for the most part is not per device, it's per user, and the same user, depending on the number of devices he has associated would use one of those licenses.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-applications/cucm-12-x-licensing/td-p/3889991

You can see who is using each kind of license in the licensing page in CUCM, and total amount of licenses you have for each in PLM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
1 REPLY 1
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

Re: devices in Unified CM

Licensing for the most part is not per device, it's per user, and the same user, depending on the number of devices he has associated would use one of those licenses.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-applications/cucm-12-x-licensing/td-p/3889991

You can see who is using each kind of license in the licensing page in CUCM, and total amount of licenses you have for each in PLM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards