Views
Helpful
Replies

DialTone issue: CUCM v 8.0

luiz.maia
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Colleagues,

I am facing some problems to get the secondary dialtone for PSTN calls on my IP Phones. I am running CUCM version: 8.0.3.24049-1

In Brazil, all external calls starts with 0 and the costumer needs to get the secondary dialtone after that.

The problem is that the secondary dialtone is working, but just on the second digit. I was researching and investigating this problem, but I dont know what to do, since I already did the steps below:

- all of my route-patterns has the provide outside dialtone checked;

- There are some TP (Translation patterns), but all of them are also configured with the provide outside dialtone;

Exporting the route-patterns, I cant see any of the routes not marked to provide outside dialtone.  The behavior is that CUCM is matching a TP or route-pattern that doesnt have the provide outside dialtone.

Is there something to do or check, which I am missing here ?

Thank you very much!!

Luiz        

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to check ALL of your dial plan and not just RP and TPs.

Either there's something that starts with 0 or there is something with wildcards you're hitting.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mdfull2
Level 1
Level 1

Have you ran a Route Plan Report or used the Dialed Number Analyzer?  There isn't a voicemail number or something else hiding somewhere in the system is there?

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to check ALL of your dial plan and not just RP and TPs.

Either there's something that starts with 0 or there is something with wildcards you're hitting.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

After further investigation, I foune just one RP (Route-Pattern) from more than 2000 routes on the cluster. This route wasnt check with provide outside dialtone and starting with 0.XXX

The problem was impacting in all phone, because this RP was installed in the same partition of all phones, so everyone has access to.

It was a mistake from myside I wasnt looking all routes.

Thanks a lot!

Luiz