Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Digit Missing while dialing conference passcode

Good Day Folks, 

I am using CME2911 with IOS version 15.2 and telephony service is 9.1. recently i started to face an issue regarding conference on tollfree number. i.e 800 number. i am able to dial the number and AA speaks. but when i try to dial in the passcode it says that you have entered a wrong pattern. suppose i dialed 9743201 as passcode. the autoattendant speaks that you have attempted the code 973201 which it says invalid even though i am dailing it correct. i have tried to wait 1 sec for dialing each digit but it doesnt work. its happening with all my other passcodes. seems CME is not getting correct number or missing something or is there a bug causing this issue? 

your assistance will be much appriciated. Thanks

5 Replies 5

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What is your ISP termination ? SIP/PRI/FXO ? Do you have any logs to look at ?

We have FXO lines, and we got this conference service from ISP, i am confused if this problem is from ISP side because rest of the sites are working normal. i did not look into the logs, even if i did i wouldnt know where to look for the problem as this is the first time i am even having trouble with the system. i can post the logs details if you want , please just let me know which logs do you want. 

tried to call the conference and passcode are also not working for other sites, system doesn't repeat the exact number after i have dialed them, is this possible the service provider's system could be misconfigured? because these digits are terminating on their system

Can’t you take a pcm rather than just taking a wild guess as to whose issue it is ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: