Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA cucm 8.5

Hi,

Its just a simple question i have installed during this week a CUCM business 8.5. When i go to see some parms like all my life to Serviceability > Tool i have seen than DNA its not up, checking at Control Center - Feature Services i have checked too that the service doesn't exits O_o is normal? :|

Thanks in advance

Dani M

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, Dani,

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts.  I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa). Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass,

Collaboration Community and User Groups Moderator

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: