cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Cisco MOC RCC Plug-in support Windows 7 64bits?

Hi,

I tried to install the Cisco_MOC_RCC_Plug-in.msi on a Windows 7, 64 bits. (CUPS is 7.0.8, the plug-in is coming from the CUPS server)

I use the command line, I receive the installation windows, do a complete install. But, after I don't see the Cisco Phone Selection tab in the MOC.

The same steps works properly on Windows XP, 32 bits.

I verified the Cisco document but they never mention the OS supported by the RCC plug-in.

Does Cisco MOC RCC Plug-in support Windows 7 64bits?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Md Hasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Actually, it is mentioned on the CUPS server itself on the page of the plug-in download (CUPS Server admininstration > Applications > Plugins > ..).

Here is a copy/paste from CUPS 8.0.4.x -

"The Cisco Unified Presence Microsoft Office Communicator (MOC) 2007  Remote Call Control plugin allows MOC users to select which phone line  they wish MOC to control. When installed, the plugin will expose a CUP  web page within the MOC application where users can change their current  MOC phone line of control. This version is supported on Microsoft  Windows XP/Vista"

Although it doesn't mention windows 7 (32/64) (meaning dev team haven't tested it to certify), please feel free to give it a try.

Thanks