cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does CUEAC v9.1 include speed dial improvements?

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I’m trying to migrating to the CUEAC 8.6.2 from the old AC that came with CUCM before v8, but have a snag on the topic of speed dial.

A few of our many receptionists has 450+ speed dials to external parties.

• 1 Is there an import tool, or do all 450 speed dials need to be entered manually into CUEAC?
  • 2 Once my 450 speed dials are in CUEAC, how can I easily find a specific number? Can I logically group them? Can I search through my speed dials within the AC console?

I see CUEAC v9.1 came out a few days ago and supports my CUCM version (7.1.5), and Jamie Gale mentioned this may be fixed in updated versions in a pervious post. Upgrading my CUEAC is an option, but I need the above questions answered.

I was banned for life from the arcsolutions forum for asking this exact question (once) for the reasons of "spam".

1 Reply 1

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Jonathon,

We spoke yesterday but will reply so others can see.

There will be no way to import contacts into the directory in CUAC in 9.1 or 10. Version 10 will however allow you to manually add people into the directory which will allow the logical grouping of the contacts as well as searching functionality. We will also allow the sharing of Personal Directory Groups for that release.

If you create a manual contact in the main directory, this will be visible by all operators, if you create the contact in a Personal Directory Group it will be visible by only the operator that created the group (unless that group then gets shared).

Also, if you got banned from the Arc Forum then that would be a genuine mistake by myself, I was clearing up the forum of quite a large spam attach last week and would have accidently selected that post by mistake. If you send me a message with your username I will get the account reinstated.

Hope this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: