cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Download audio greeting files from Unity Connection

mmorris11
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a way to download recorded greeting wav files through the web admin? Is there anything better than crawling through the files system on the OS?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joel
Level 1
Level 1

Yes,

Open Unity connection --> open the Call Handler --> Go to Greetings --> Click the Play/Record button --> the Media master will appear --> on the left corner click options --> Click Save Recording as....

Joel

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

joel
Level 1
Level 1

Yes,

Open Unity connection --> open the Call Handler --> Go to Greetings --> Click the Play/Record button --> the Media master will appear --> on the left corner click options --> Click Save Recording as....

Joel

Joel,

Call Management > System Call Handlers and then clicking on my individual greeting, I see the upload arrow and download arrow, but when I go to download it, it says "no file to download" even though I know it's there.  When I try to upload to another greeting I build, it does nothing.  I hit save after a while and it says "contract administrator".

Jon

Hi, This is probably specifically because you are looking at the Name Recording. You probably need to go to the menu and select greeting, then go from there. Thanks, Jackie

jredden@jsitelecom.us wrote:

Joel,

Call Management > System Call Handlers and then clicking on my individual greeting, I see the upload arrow and download arrow, but when I go to download it, it says "no file to download" even though I know it's there.  When I try to upload to another greeting I build, it does nothing.  I hit save after a while and it says "contract administrator".

Jon

Did you manage to resolve this? I have the exact same issue. I don't think it is due to Unity Connection coz my colleague can download the file. The difference between me and my colleague is laptop. We logged in using different laptop but with the same login ID and same version of Internet Explorer. Can anyone share what laptop configuration needed i.e. Java, Security level etc?

try Firefox 17 with Java 7. works always.

Mandeep

Nathan Gageby
Level 4
Level 4

The best tool I have found for this and a whole lot more in Unity is Audiotext Manager.  http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html

There is some setup involved but the power in this tool is amazing.