cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

download cubac version 8.5

yesenia-m
Level 1
Level 1

I have not found the download version CUBAC 8.5, and search the web for ARC solutions but only comes version 8.0 and version 8.6 ( http://cisco-ac.arcsolutions.com/UserWebSite/cisco/Engineers/ciscoDownloads.aspx)

Thank you for your information.

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yesenia,

I can get that version for you but need a way to get it to you, do you have somewhere I can upload it?

Feel free to send me a PM with details.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

Yesenia,

Why are you trying to download that particular version? The latest release is 8.6 which is available to download from www.cisco.com/go/ac

Apologies, my bad. Deleted my post & rated Jamie's.

Thanks

GP.

We need this version because our operators will migrate to OS and not required to migrate the server only to reconfigure the operators, I have understood you have to put the same version on both the server and its clients.

Know if there are ways you can get this version?

Thank´s

Yesenia,

I can get that version for you but need a way to get it to you, do you have somewhere I can upload it?

Feel free to send me a PM with details.

Unfortunately I have a server, we could use 4shared to download once you have downloaded it is deleted.

www.4shared.com

I thank you too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: