cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Drop-down menu doesn't work - CUCM 8.5 Issue

Soutec_VE
Level 1
Level 1

I’m having a problem to connect to CM Administration GUI. I’ve tried to connect using Chrome, IE, Firefox and I’ve not been able to drop-down the menu panels. 

This issue only appears in Cisco Unified CM Administration section. If I connect to other section such as Serviceability, is possible to click and drop down all the bottoms in the menu bar.

I’ve been looking on the Internet but I couldn’t find a solution. Does someone know how to solve this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Its certainly a browser version issue. For me it works with both Firefox and IE

Can you try clearing all browser caches etc. and then try again - if still doesn't work try with the different browser version.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Its certainly a browser version issue. For me it works with both Firefox and IE

Can you try clearing all browser caches etc. and then try again - if still doesn't work try with the different browser version.

-Terry

Hello Terry Cheema,

It worked with Firefox 39.0. I just had to pass through the security problem with ephemeral_dh_key but after that I was able to use the drop-down.

Thank you for your help.

Not a problem mate - glad that worked for you. And yes I should have mentioned the newer browser versions do complain about the weak Diffie Helman encryption and you have to apply the workaround by disabling in firefox.

Anyways since you have got it sorted all good :)

-Terry