cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ehanced Line Mode

mlarnell210
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently running 11.0.1.22023-1 of Cisco Unified CM Administration. I want to be able to use all the buttons on the 8865, 8841, and 7841. I ran a firmware update on the phones, but that did not work and the screen view on the 8800 models changes from a black border to white. What would I need to do to get the option "line mode" to be on the cucm admin page when I select a phone? Is there a certain model I need to update to? 

I do have a TAC case, just want to know if anyone else had or has this issue, and how did they resolve it.

thanks

2 Replies 2

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Installing the firmware is not enough. You have to install the whole device package in order for the Line Mode setting to appear in the device settings page.

Just download from here:

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286284802/type/282074299/release/11.0%25281.24087%2529

Note that after installing it, you must restart the CUCM. If you have a cluster, you have to install it on the Publisher first, and only then on the Subscribers, and also of course restart the whole cluster nodes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: