cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ELM problem. Can not log in.

rperez1976
Level 1
Level 1
Hi team!! We have a BE6K with CUCM 10.5.1.10000-7 PUB/SUBS. I can no longer access the ELM on the PUB. I can get to the ELM login page and enter the username and password which are correct. The page acts as if it is starting to log me in but it just spins. I tryed to restart the ELM client service but it did not work. I,ve seen the same problem or similar posted but no resolution, Any help would be appreciatte.
4 Replies 4

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

check for the supported browsers

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_5_1/releasenotes/CUCM_BK_P64D2D8C_00_plm-rn-1051/CUCM_BK_P64D2D8C_00_plm-rn-1051_chapter_01.html

Browser Support

The following browser versions are officially supported by Cisco Prime License Manager:

BrowserSupported Version
Firefox17, 18, 19, 20
Internet Explorer9, 10
Chrome23, 24, 25, 26
Safari6.0

regds,

aman

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is it ELM or PLM that to which you are trying to login? Is it coresident with the Pub or a standalone server? Have you tried restarting the Tomcat service yet?

HTH

Manish

Ronak Agarwal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Log into the CLI with the OS administration credentials and use the "license management list users" command to view the username to use for signing into the Enterprise License Manager application.

If you are not sure what the password is for this username, you can use the "license management change user password" command to change this password.

Regards,

Ronak Agarwal

I do this steps, by even I continue do not login. Reset TomCat will be works?

We together are better!