Views
Helpful
Replies

Enterprise License Manager username password about

ozden ozdugun
Level 1
Level 1

Hello;

I tried Call Manager username and password for enterprise license manager username and password,but the system message invalid username password please try again....

Can I create a username and password or can I find past username and password ?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

[+5] to Rob.

when u run the command license management list users , u should get the output as 

App User:username

can u share the snapshot?

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

Here is some related info;

Unknown username and password for Enterprise License Manager login

Description

I do not know the username and password of the system when it was originally installed, so I cannot log into Enterprise License Manager.

Resolution

Log into the platform CLI with the OS administration credentials and use the license management list users command to view the username to use for signing into the Enterprise License Manager application. If you are not sure what the password is for this username, you can use the license management change user password command to change this password.

From;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/elmuserguide/9_0_1/CUCM_BK_E596FD72_00_enterprise-license-manager-user-90/CUCM_BK_E596FD72_00_enterprise-license-manager-user-90_chapter_0101.html#CUCM_RF_I970430F_00

Cheers!

Rob

Hi rob,

thank you for your answer,but when I entered  license management list users command in the CLI mode,there is no username and password 

thanks;

Hi,

[+5] to Rob.

when u run the command license management list users , u should get the output as 

App User:username

can u share the snapshot?

regds,

aman

Hi Aman;

When I run the command license management list users; ı got the output nothing,

Thanks

Hi,

Never seen issue like this.

The username and password u enter for logging in ELM is OS Administartion /DRS username and password , which is case sensitive.Are u entering it correctly?

regds,

aman

Hi ,

Is ELM installed on standalone system since I was seeing through the bugs 

CSCua68324 - ELM CLI Command Inconsistencies" " Symptom: Inconsistencies with CLI commands specific to service activation on ELM standalone...

When I click on this bug , 

Bug CSCua68324 is a duplicate of the bug displayed below
ELM: Service Cisco DirSync Won't Start
CSCua91029
Symptom:
After L2 upgrade to 9.0.1.10000.31, service Cisco DirSync is present in CLI command output and in the Not Activated state. I noticed there are no syslog alerts regarding this service being down and neither the activate or start command works to spin up the service.
Conditions:

Workaround:

regds,

aman