Views
Helpful
Replies

Error install subscriber CUCM 10.5.2.16901-1

fgariba
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all guys

We have an issue after installing a subscriber.

I have a cluster of two server: pub (voice, video), sub1 (im&p), vmware installation.

For redudancy reason i wanted to add a voice/video subscriber to the cluster but it fail, we used the owa of 2500 device (so 1 cpu, 4Gb ram),

The installation finished well, no errors, no warnings or strange messages... i was expecting that it works fine, but when i try to login first time in the gui, it appears "database communication error".
If i try vis CLI the output is terrible (see the attached), "utils service list" output is incomplete

------"

admin:utils service list

Requesting service status, please wait...
System SSH [STARTED]
Cluster Manager [STARTED]
Cisco SCSI Watchdog [STARTED]
Service Manager [STARTED]
Service Manager is running

admin:

"---------

A lots of command via cli not appears anymore,

The only component that working is the cu os administrator.

i already tried to restart it, but no change

I'm quite sure that i have to reinstall again, but i don't want to have this issue again.

Anyone has never seen soethings like this?

Any ideas about what could be went wrong?

Thanks a lot

4 Replies 4

Oruc Akpinar
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

Can you share the outputs from PUB

"utils dereplication runtimestate"
"utils ntp status"
"show network cluster"

I guess this is NTP issue because of that I realized you shared output saying that " WARNING: NTP server unreachable" error message. NTP is a very critical thing for the CUCM cluster.

Regards.
Please rate all posts as helpful, if applicable.

The output indicate that some settings for permission is wrong. To fix this you’d need help from TAC to root access and correct these. Possibly they might be able to get it working, but you should be prepared for that you might need to reinstall it.

Response Signature

HI

I found some expired certificates in the publisher... do you think that this can cause the issue?

I'll update you regarding the TAC.

Thanks

Not very likely.

Response Signature