Level 1
Level 1

hi master cisco,

I have the problem on cisco jabber 11.0

message error :

Softphone - Unhealthy
Protocol: SIP
Address: 172.10.10.20 (CCMCIP)
Reason:Connection error. Ensure the server information in the Phone Services tab on the Options window is correct. Contact your system administrator for assistance.

Deskphone - None
Protocol: CTI
Address: 172.10.10.20 (CTI)

Deskphone Video - Informational
Reason:Deskphone video is not available in softphone mode.

Presence - Healthy
Address: 172.10.10.100
Protocol: XMPP
Port: 5222

Outlook address book - Healthy
Protocol: MAPI
Address: Outlook

Directory - Unhealthy
Reason:Connection error.
Protocol: LDAP
ErrorCannot contact the server

my apps jabber cant call ?

please advice this problem .

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like you connected directly to CUPS/IMP server. Recommendation is to connect to CUCM via cisco-uds SRV record where defined service profiles can be downloaded. Also, does not look like you might have created proper CSF device on CUCM which is needed for soft phone operation.

View solution in original post

Sorry for late reply, I missed the notification.  For which SRVs are needed (mainly cisco-uds) check out Jabber deployment guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_0/CJAB_BK_D657A25F_00_deployment-installation-guide-jabber-110/CJAB_BK_D657A25F_00_deployment-installation-guide-jabber-110_chapter_0100.html

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like you connected directly to CUPS/IMP server. Recommendation is to connect to CUCM via cisco-uds SRV record where defined service profiles can be downloaded. Also, does not look like you might have created proper CSF device on CUCM which is needed for soft phone operation.

Hi Chris Deren,

thanks for your info,

how to create SRV record, if iam just lab locally,

BE6k ----> switch--->Router

in my cisco BE6K (apps CUCM, CUIMP and server 2008)

please advice

Sorry for late reply, I missed the notification.  For which SRVs are needed (mainly cisco-uds) check out Jabber deployment guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_0/CJAB_BK_D657A25F_00_deployment-installation-guide-jabber-110/CJAB_BK_D657A25F_00_deployment-installation-guide-jabber-110_chapter_0100.html

Hi Chris,

Thanks to your infomation ,

the problem is solved

Hi,

I how did you managed to solve the problem?

Regards,

hi etmacrof,

I fix SRV setting the external DNS server.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: