Views
Helpful
Replies

Error message when syncing CUACEE 9.0.1.2 with CUCM 9.1.1

Sean McQuade
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

When I set up the CTI template, I chose owner userid as "none" but then when syncing the AC, I get the message on the sync report for every device of "Error -206 The specified table (owneruserid) is not in the database."

If I set the template to use a specific owner userid and resync, then it works correctly, but I don't want these CTI ports associated with a userid.

Is there any reason why this would be happening, as I have been able to do it in the past with "none" on 8.6

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sean,

Yes, this is a known defect:  CSCue69477 - CTI Route Port Synch Issue with CUCM.  As per the bug: 

"This issue will occur if the "SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space" under Protocol Specific Information in the Template for the CTI Route Ports is configured. To work around this, the "Owner User ID" under Device Information for the Template needs to be configured."

Regards,

Jason

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dwfinnegan
Level 4
Level 4

I ran into the same issue. The solutions was to remove the Subscribe CSS from the CUAC Template device.

HTH.

Dave

Sean,

Yes, this is a known defect:  CSCue69477 - CTI Route Port Synch Issue with CUCM.  As per the bug: 

"This issue will occur if the "SUBSCRIBE Calling Search Space" under Protocol Specific Information in the Template for the CTI Route Ports is configured. To work around this, the "Owner User ID" under Device Information for the Template needs to be configured."

Regards,

Jason

Thanks gentlemen.  This solved my issue as well.

ev1205
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you Jason and Dave for help me solve this problem.

thanks a lot Jason!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: