Views
Helpful
Replies

Error on Phone Designer Application ver 7.1(3) SR2 & CUCM 8.0.3

cciers10
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Expert

I am using CUCM 8.0.3 and I am using Cisco Phone designer 7.1(3) SR2 I could not push the image fom the phone designer

Its giving error as Personalization is disable on the selected device

It did check on my CUCM its enable but still its showing the same error , Please give me a step by step guide I need to be solve Thanks in advance

8 Replies 8

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Navas,

Check out this thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3176652#3176652

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Buddy

I will check as per the down grade the firmware on phone

I am having the same issue.  However, downgrading to an older firmware did not resolve my issue.

Currently running 8.0.3 with 9.0.3 firmware on 79XX phones, also having same issue with 9971 model phones running either 9.0.3 or 9.0.4.

first check web access & personalization  enable for particular phone then check at the phone designer application -user login check the IP address whether pub or sub it should sub IP add

bvanturn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check on your phone web page or via the phone menu that personalization is enabled. If it is enabled on CUCM but not on the phone it may be an indication that there is a problem for your phone to load up to date configuration.

From back of the phone (and from the pc) you can grab a sniffer trace as well to check the connections from the pc to cucm and the phone and from phone to cucm.From the application you can click help > create problem report and check out if you get some clues in the logs.

Rob Pyke
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem and had to go to Device- Device settings-Standard common phone profile and change the Phone Personalization to "enabled".  I rebooted the 9951 I was working and taadaa it worked.

Hi Rob Pyke.....

had the same problem and had to go to Device- Device settings-Standard common phone profile and change the Phone Personalization to "enabled".  I rebooted the 9951 I was working and taadaa it worked.

your discussion will solve the issue,..?

which CUCM version your are using...?

i have 8.0.3a with firmware 9.0.3s have the problem...

i only need to test the one you mentioned, but if i done this all the phones will be restarted right...?

good day..............

gstrobel78
Level 1
Level 1

We had this same issue (SCCP75.9-0-3S phones running CM 8.0.3.20000-2, with all personalization enabled.)

Our trick was to change the CCMCIP Service (in Phone Designer) to the phone's Subscriber IP address (it was set to Publisher's) and that resolved our issue with having to downgrade our firmware.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: