cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expansion module inventory report

Emad Wahba
Level 4
Level 4

How can I generate a report of all phones with Expansion module attached in CUCM 9.1?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Here you go then:

run sql select d.name, D.description,TM.name,TC.name,DP.name from  deviceaddonmodulemap as DAM, device as D, devicepool as DP, typemodel as TM,  typeclass as TC where DAM.fkdevice=D.pkid and DAM.tkmodel=TM.enum and  D.fkdevicepool=DP.pkid and TM.tkclass=TC.enum

If you wanted to see which ones actually have a module working you'd need to get that directly from each phone, which is more difficult...
Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You want the 'configured' expansion modules?

Or the 'actual' power up and registered modules?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

The configured expansion modules would be a good start.

Thanks

Here you go then:

run sql select d.name, D.description,TM.name,TC.name,DP.name from  deviceaddonmodulemap as DAM, device as D, devicepool as DP, typemodel as TM,  typeclass as TC where DAM.fkdevice=D.pkid and DAM.tkmodel=TM.enum and  D.fkdevicepool=DP.pkid and TM.tkclass=TC.enum

If you wanted to see which ones actually have a module working you'd need to get that directly from each phone, which is more difficult...
Aaron

Thank you, much appreciated

Hi Aaron,

From where does this get run?  Would it be the CLI on the pub or sub?

I figured it out.  Thanks anyway, and to Emad for posting the original question.

Good stuff... if it helps, please rate it :-)

Hi Aron. I ran this queries and everything worked fine. So, I'vee seen the Phines with Module. How can I run other queries in order to show me how of "theses" are with Module  working on?

Regards

Hi

AXL only allows access to configuration information, not 'live' registration status.

For that you would need to look at the RIS API or check the phone's web server.

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: