Views
Helpful
Replies

Export List of Directory Numbers

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 11.6

I am trying to export a list of all Directory Numbers and their Description from CUCM.

I've tried the following:

1. Select Directory Number from the Call Routing menu. - Only shows up to 250 entries. Previously in CUCM 8.6 I could edit the URL and change recCnt=250 to recCnt=10000 and it would show all entries. It looks like in CUCM 11.6 this no longer works.

2. Route Plan report - Does not show the DN Description.

3. Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Export Phones. - Does not show those directory numbers which are not on phones.

4. Bulk Administration -> Import/Export -> Export -> Select Directory Number (unassigned) - Only shows unassigned Directory Numbers. Does not show the ones that are assigned.

None of these methods provide with with an exportable list all all extensions and their description.

Does anyone know a way of getting this list of all Directory Numbers and Descriptions in a format I can export?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Just did it on 11.5 with:

https://<server>/ccmadmin/phoneFindList.do?lookup=false&multiple=true&rowsPerPage=650&pageNumber=1

and it returns desired number of records.

View solution in original post

Thanks Chris.

This worked for the "Find and List Directory Numbers" screen using the URL https://<servername>/ccmadmin/directoryNumberFindList.do?lookup=false&multiple=true&rowsPerPage=5700&pageNumber=1

I can now list and export all directory numbers out of CUCM.

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rowdy,

From CUCM admin can you try Call Routing > Route Plan Report and once it loads up look at the top right hand corner of the page for "View in File" this will allow you to save a copy in .csv format which should include the "Description" column along with the other requisite info.

Cheers!

Rob

I've exported the Route Plan Report via "View in file" and it lists directory numbers as well as devices they are registered to. For example it lists directory number 26099 fourteen times. This is because it's a shared line on fourteen different phone. Also the description shown is actually the description of the phone not the description of the directory number. In our case, many of these are not the same.

The route plan report also lists things like translation patterns, call park, CTI Route Points, Route Groups etc. It does not just show me the directory numbers and their description.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Editing the URL still works, I have just tested it on 11.5 CUCM.

This still does not work. One the "Find and List Directory Numbers" screen it will only allow me to show a maximum 250 records on the screen. I update the URL to

"https://<servername>/ccmadmin/directoryNumberFindList.do?recCnt=6000" and still only 250 are displayed, with 23 pages.

Chris - What was the URL you entered to view all directory numbers in a single list?

Just did it on 11.5 with:

https://<server>/ccmadmin/phoneFindList.do?lookup=false&multiple=true&rowsPerPage=650&pageNumber=1

and it returns desired number of records.

Thanks Chris.

This worked for the "Find and List Directory Numbers" screen using the URL https://<servername>/ccmadmin/directoryNumberFindList.do?lookup=false&multiple=true&rowsPerPage=5700&pageNumber=1

I can now list and export all directory numbers out of CUCM.

were you doing this through a browser or trying to get the list by sending the URL via your own application or wget?

This was done via a broswer

I used the URL for showing all numbers in the Directory Numbers in CUCM 11.5, How do I export them??

Simple method is to just highlight all of them and copy and paste special as text to Excel.

But this doesn't allow to copy everything, like serial numbers

hi, do we have any other option to export all these, this doesnt copy all info when cpoy& paste to excel

younus,

Do your copy with a mouse, hold and drag and when you paste into Excel, select paste as text. That should give you everything you need and then you can remove the columns you don't need.

You can also do it through Bulk Administration >>> Phones >>> Specific Details , or All Details. All details gives you all the information about the phone and every field configured under the phone. It is a lot of detail.

Jason

Jeremy Pringle
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone speak to issue number 4 from the original post:

4. Bulk Administration -> Import/Export -> Export -> Select Directory Number (unassigned) - Only shows unassigned Directory Numbers. Does not show the ones that are assigned.

I want to export all of my active/assigned DNs so that I can change the voicemail profile and then import the data back into CUCM.

But as stated, in the BAT Export function, it only lists "Directory Number (Unassigned)" and I have confirmed that this export only includes unassigned DNs.  

How can I get all DNs?

CUCM v12.5

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: