Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Export Phone data

Hello All,

I have been tasked with exporting phone numbers and clients assigned to these numbers from our UCS systems. I have tried following a number of exports, but all I have been able to get is the Directory number and userID's. What I am looking for is the 403-555-5555 type layout. I don't care about the dashes and whatever I just need the full number. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I assume the number 403-555-5555 is your DID. If you have configured this as your external phone number mask, I think exporting full data of phone will have this information. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

The problem here is that CUCM only holds the extension portion unless the full number is set as the extension. For example E.164 which is actually the cisco preferred way to configure now. If you only have four digit extensions then it may be difficult to get the full number. You may be able to get it from the external phone number mask on the DN which you may be able to export using BAT. However, that is only if the external phone number mask is populated and it may be in a form of 403555XXXX. 

Please rate if this helps.

I assume the number 403-555-5555 is your DID. If you have configured this as your external phone number mask, I think exporting full data of phone will have this information. 

Response Signature