Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway 8.7.0 RMA Fails to Connect

aheredia05
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, 

I'm strugling with RMA on a expressway series 8.7.0, We have CUCM & IMP 10.5.1, dns records: _cisco-uds pointing to Our CUCM, _cuplogin pointing to our IMP, signed Certificates by the same CA entity for all of them and they trust this entity.

On Inside Network it works fine, but when trying to connect from outside via expressway always  says wrong User or password.

Looking on the Exp Core's logs says it couldn't identify the user from UDS (Attached File).

I've try Exp 8.7.2 but happens the same, I rolled back.

We are using jabber to test the configurations.

What else can I do to resolv this issue?

Thanks for your Help.

17 Replies 17

Hello Jaime, 

I did the test, the same result.

I've discovered that the presence domain in IMP is set to domain.com but We are working with domain.bo , maybe that could be the problem.

The company is migrating the internal domain, so this task will be paused until CUCM and IMP is migrated to the new domain.

Thanks a lot for share your knowledge with me Jaime,

Regards.

Then that's ANOTHER problem, but I've already seen cases in which MRA fails because you're using port 5060 between CUCM and EXP-C for something else.

I'd strongly suggest you engage a partner or a consultant who have experience with MRA to assist.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Jaime, 

I've been able to put this to work.

Found this excelent guide: https://clnv.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/usa/pdf/BRKCOL-2602.pdf , Took the MRA scenario 3 as example and everything worked.

Thanks again for your time and knowledge.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: