Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway C APPLICATION FAILED

MBO46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

With my expressway C and E in version 8.7.0, i have an issue with the following error code

Application failed An unexpected software error was detected in /opt/jabber/xcp/bin/jabberd -c /opt/jabber/xcp/etc/jabber.xml -P /var/run/xcp/jabberd.pid: 6 Raised Error Restart the system; if the problem persists, contact your Cisco support representative2015-12-22 21:31:34 2015-12-22 21:31:34 15019 [ ]

Application failed An unexpected software error was detected in jabberd[14712]: unknown reason Raised Error View the incident reporting page2015-12-21 21:24:30 2015-12-22 21:32:08 15010

And i have to restart the Expressway C to my Jabber in MRA can connect.

Have you an idea ?

Best regards

Matthieu

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Matthieu,

Please check the following bug for this error which is still open

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCur35591/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your help, but i see in the case that it is when we have more than one UC traversal ZONE and i have only one UC Traversal Zone.

I saw in the incidents that everytime we have a user with a special character like "é" in his name and in his URI, mail etc...

I going to find if we have some recommendations about these special characters in Name/Firstname/URI/mail...

Matthieu

Hi guys,

I tested and it is when we have a special character in the mail like "mélanie@toto.com" that the expressway C crash

Best regards,

Matthieu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: