Expressway Mobile Remote Access ( MRA ) setup query
I'm implementing Expressway C and E version 8.5.2 for MRA and i have the following client setup :
- Split horizon DNS.
- 2 domains as follows, Internal: domainX.local and external: domainX.com
- All UC servers are joining the internal domain, CUCM.domainX.local, IM&P.doaminX.local, CUC.domainX.local,....etc.
- Client has both local certificate authority (CA) to locally sign his servers certificates and also registered to public CA to sign his public servers certificates.
- I have EXP-C and EXP-E to enable the Mobile Remote Access for Jabber clients from outside.
I'm able to make the EXP-C either on internal domainX.local or external domainX.com and for sure the EXP-E on the DMZ will be on the domainX.com as it will be a public and will be accessed from internet.
my question is, should i place the EXP-C in the domainX.local (internal) or domainX.com (external) for the setup to work?
I have the following concerns in this regard:
- If i placed the EXP-C in the external domainX.com, will its communication with the internal UC servers which are all in the internal domain be okay ? and will the certificate trust relation with all UC servers and relation with the EXP-E will be fine?
- If i placed the EXP-C in the internal will the certificate trust relation with all UC servers and relation with the EXP-E will be fine?
- is it possible to have EXP-C certificates signed by local CA while the EXP-E certificates will be signed by public CA ? will it be okay?
- is the "Unified CM phone security profile names" as a part of the data to be entered when generating the CSR in the EXP-C mandatory ? i mean do i have to use TLS for phones through this security profile or i can just enable the non-secure phone profile without TLS, and if i can use the non secure phone profile, do i have to enter this field when generating the EXP-C CSR or can i leave it blank ?
If any on have a working setup kindly brief me about it specially the domains and certificates parts.
Hi, How to enter /input Alphanumeric as DTMF in IVR; does CVP/Call studio has any mechanism /inbuilt element or logic to recognize Alphabets?We got a new requirement that loan number will have first character as alphabets;for A123456;B123...
All Info from userid1run sql select * from enduser where userid='userid1'
userid selective info for multiple usersrun sql select eu.userid,eu.islocaluser,eu.status, eu.mailid, eu.directoryuri, dpc.name as ad_filter from enduser eu left join direct...
New update of Cisco Meeting Server book with Streamer and Scheduler components, the book will cover the following:certificates requirements, clustering, dial plan with call flow, WebRTC, WebBridge3, CallBridge, recorder, streamer, scheduler, NAT Traversal...
The Scheduler component was introduced as a beta feature in version 3.3. It was added as anew component that enabled Web app users to schedule meetings, modify the scheduledmeetings, and notify participants via email. From version 3.4, Scheduler is fully ...