Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension mobility issue CUCM6.1.2 - URGENT

hicham kammah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured Extension Mobility in CUCM 6.1.2. Devices is enabled with EM and User Device profiles are created. The issue is that user is able to login to the phone successfully and i can see the profile logged in device on the web of configuration device. The phone comes back normal but without the DN configured for the user. When Services button is pressed i can log off the user, the other services are also listed out.I reboot the extension mobility service and also TFTP service.

Wondering where the problem could be. Any help is highly appreciated. thanks.

thank's in adavance.

4 Replies 4

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

Did you associate the Directory Number to the Device Profile?

Yes of course.

The problem is affecting more then 20 uers, and it works before.

does anyone has been already faced this problem  with this version fo CUCM 6.1.2 ?

I am having the same problem with the same version. Did you find a fix / bug for this problem?

Hi

May be screen grab your device profile/DN/phone button template config screens... and post them up.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: