Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility not working properly

nexth0pself
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I would like to ask about extension mobility on my Cisco Unified Call manager 8.5. The problem is when I press services button then Extension Mobility the put the User ID and Pin, the login was successfull but after that there's no change on IP Phone screen.

After I check on Cisco Unified Call Manager -> Devices -> Phone -> Actively Logged In Device Report I was found that my ID already login on IP Phone, but like I say before there's no change on IP Phone, my Directory Number, Name also not appear.

Did anyone experiencing same issue above? Or anyone know how to fix issue above?

Please let me know, I'm very appreciate to all of you that help and contribute on this discussion

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan       

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan
1 Reply 1

Dallan Wagner
Level 1
Level 1

Nanda,

Have you created a Specific Device Profile with your DN and name? You will need to do that, and then you will need to go in to your end user account and make it a controlled profile.

If you do not have a device profile specific for you, you are probably getting the default device profile that doesn't have any DN associated with it.

Let me know if this helps.

Dallan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: