Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Problem

Mohamed_wahid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUCM version 7.1.3. all users have  the extension mobility service to log on  and all users forced to  log out after  8 hours from log on .This feature is applied to some users but not for others

For example:

User A  use extension mobility service to log on at  10:00 AM

-          In Normal Case ------->  User A forced log out after  8 hours from log on time (Some Users)

-          In Abnormal Case ----> User A never log out automatic  after  8 hours from log on (another some)

If any one has solution for this problem please send it to me .

Very Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

1/ have you changed the forced logout parameter after users were logged in? They will not be logged out..

2/ have you restarted the EM service? All logged in users will not be logged out...

I recommend;

- force logout all users (there are different ways to do this)

- restart em service(s)

then all users that login will have the forced logout timer applied correctly (until you restart the em service ;-)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello,

As you probably know , the force logout is a CCM parameter , not configured based on users.

Are you saying that the same user sometimes the system make a forced logout and sometimes not ?

Amer

Hi,

I know force logout is CUCM service parmeter but the system  make some users  forced to logout  and some not

Many Thanks ,

Hello,

It looks like it is a service problem , did you try to restart the tomcat and extension mobility service from the servicability?

did you check the RTMT for errors ?

try the above and let us know

Amer

Dear Amer ,

Many thanks for your care .i will try tomorrow and i will let you know

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

1/ have you changed the forced logout parameter after users were logged in? They will not be logged out..

2/ have you restarted the EM service? All logged in users will not be logged out...

I recommend;

- force logout all users (there are different ways to do this)

- restart em service(s)

then all users that login will have the forced logout timer applied correctly (until you restart the em service ;-)

hi,

many tanks for your solution  . i forced log all user after that the forced logout timer applied correctly

thanks.