Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Problem

Mohamed_wahid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUCM version 7.1.3. all users have  the extension mobility service to log on  and all users forced to  log out after  8 hours from log on .This feature is applied to some users but not for others

For example:

User A  use extension mobility service to log on at  10:00 AM

-          In Normal Case ------->  User A forced log out after  8 hours from log on time (Some Users)

-          In Abnormal Case ----> User A never log out automatic  after  8 hours from log on (another some)

If any one has solution for this problem please send it to me .

Very Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

1/ have you changed the forced logout parameter after users were logged in? They will not be logged out..

2/ have you restarted the EM service? All logged in users will not be logged out...

I recommend;

- force logout all users (there are different ways to do this)

- restart em service(s)

then all users that login will have the forced logout timer applied correctly (until you restart the em service ;-)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello,

As you probably know , the force logout is a CCM parameter , not configured based on users.

Are you saying that the same user sometimes the system make a forced logout and sometimes not ?

Amer

Hi,

I know force logout is CUCM service parmeter but the system  make some users  forced to logout  and some not

Many Thanks ,

Hello,

It looks like it is a service problem , did you try to restart the tomcat and extension mobility service from the servicability?

did you check the RTMT for errors ?

try the above and let us know

Amer

Dear Amer ,

Many thanks for your care .i will try tomorrow and i will let you know

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

1/ have you changed the forced logout parameter after users were logged in? They will not be logged out..

2/ have you restarted the EM service? All logged in users will not be logged out...

I recommend;

- force logout all users (there are different ways to do this)

- restart em service(s)

then all users that login will have the forced logout timer applied correctly (until you restart the em service ;-)

hi,

many tanks for your solution  . i forced log all user after that the forced logout timer applied correctly

thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: