Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility User Login

faiqmahdi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have configured Extension Mobility in CUCME 10.0.  It is working perfectly.  I have the following question:

1. Is it possible to remeber Last Login User in Extension Mobility

2.  While Logging to Extension Mobility does it possible the Password Field should display only Numeric characters.

Regards

6 Replies 6

HI,

1. Yes you can. In CUCM go to System>Service Parameters. Choose your server and then choose the service "Cisco Extension Mobility (Active)". There is a parameter called Remember the Last User Logged In, set it to true.

2. I don't understand this. The Extension Mobility authenticates with the PIN which is just numbers.

Please rate helpful answers

Gabriel.

Thanks Gabriel

Yes, it comes in CUCM but unfortunately I am unable to figure it out in Call Manager Express.  I am looking for the same as in CUCM.

hi,

can we use LDAP password to authenticate the Extension mobility for end users instead of the PIN ?

thank you

Talal Alshafie

No, you cannot

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

jame thanks a lot for your prompt answer.

but kindly tell me why there is a synchronization between the CUCM and the AD if the users wont get a SSO on there phones ?!

Because phone services use the PIN, and that data is ONLY stored in CUCM, and it does not sync to anything. SSO documentation never mentions you'll get EM login via LDAP, not sure why it's so surprising, or why you were expecting that, when no doc says that it would happen.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_0_1/administration/CUCM_BK_A0A10476_00_administration-guide-for-cisco-unified/Manage_SAML_Single_Sign_On.html

You sync Vs. LDAP for self care portal, ccmadmin, Jabber, directories, etc.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: