Views
Helpful
Replies

fcwdall to voicemail

gerard van rij
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I started this conversation in IP telephony department, but I think it could be more related to this "forum".

I have a strange situation. I've got ccm4.2 and Cisco Unity Connection version: 1.1.1.0.

somehow I have problems with cfwdall to voicemail and extrnal calls, it simply doesn't work. I get the sound of that a telephone is out of service.

internally there are no problems.

anyone an idea?

regards,

Gerard

5 Replies 5

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gerard,

It sounds like a possible problem with your CSS/partitions configuration. Is the device that the external calls are coming into the CM environment on configured with a CSS that can reach the partition configured for the Vmail pilot #?

CallManager detailed traces should be able to help if the above suggestion doesn't resolve your issue.

I hope this helps.

Dear sopayne,

I've tested it with a normal telephone instead of the voicemail.

if you call from "outside" the first time there are no problems. if you call again, it rings once and then you get the message out of order.

if I forward to a number which is not in the callmanager. there are no problems.

suggestions?

gerard

I've added a calltrace.

any suggestions?

regards,

gerard

What CSSes are included in your PT_GCO_Users partition?

Dear Mike,

I've posted the wrong trace. I have looked at the correct trace, and it seems there is a problem with the information the alcatel system is sending via a qsig line to the cisco stuff.

I've contacted the service desk of our alcatel system. hopefully they can help me.

regards,

gerard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: