Views
Helpful
Replies

Find directory numbers based on the Route Partition and Voice Mail Profile

ziqex
Level 4
Level 4

Hello everyone,

I wonder if there is an option to search for directory numbers in the CUCM based on the route partition and voicemail profile. Currently, I can only search for directory numbers on the cluster based on route partition, directory number, directory URI, Alternate Number or description. 

I would like to find out which directory numbers from the specific partition don't have or have incorrect voice mail profile enabled. Please advise. Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

If you have User Device Profiles for Extension Mobility, then you can export User Device Profiles using BAT tool.

Export_User_Device_Profiles.jpg

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

In this case, you can use Bulk Administration Tool (BAT) to export all the phone information in CSV format. Then you can use filters in CSV file to sort out the directory numbers based on router partition and voicemail profile.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Unfortunately, in the Bulk Administration I cannot see the option to export directory numbers. 

I cannot export phone information as site is using extension mobility. 

Please advise whether directory number information can be exported to csv with the use of bulk administration.

Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel

When you export all phone information it will export the directory numbers as well.

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

I managed to export all phone details with the bulk administration.
Unfortunately, because it exports phone details I could only get the voicemail profile information from jabber accounts.
The phones at this site are using extension mobility, therefore, lines are not assign to the specific phones.
Is there any way to export Directory Number information? Thank you.
Regards,
Daniel

Hi,

If you have User Device Profiles for Extension Mobility, then you can export User Device Profiles using BAT tool.

Export_User_Device_Profiles.jpg

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: