cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finding a called number's incoming voice gateway.

ChrisYoakem6083
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, 

I keep going round and round with debugs and I'm stuck on what I thought would be a simple find. 

I'm going through data collection for my company and I am stuck trying to find a dialed number's voice gateway. 

Simply put: If I dial 123-456-7890 from an outside line into my organization how can I find which voice gateway this number comes in on if we have several VGWs we're dealing with?

Thanks for the assistance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joshua.gertig
Level 1
Level 1

I'd try looking in RTMT, under "Real Time Data". Limit your search to *1234567890*. In the column "Calling Device Name" you should see the GW name there. If you don't have RTMT, I'd suggest looking in CDR (Unified Serviceability) Tools - CDR Analysys. Should see it there too. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

joshua.gertig
Level 1
Level 1

I'd try looking in RTMT, under "Real Time Data". Limit your search to *1234567890*. In the column "Calling Device Name" you should see the GW name there. If you don't have RTMT, I'd suggest looking in CDR (Unified Serviceability) Tools - CDR Analysys. Should see it there too. 

That's exactly what I needed thank you Joshua!

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you reached out to your telco for that info?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: