cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

First time with Prime Collaboration - not all endpoints showing after device update

Nathan Farrar
Level 1
Level 1

In a heavy learning phase here and trying to sort out some issues.

I'm trying to add a user to the system. When selecting 'user provisioning' and adding some details for the user and starting I'm asked to select a service. Since I want this user to have an endpoint, voicemail, and standard stuff I'm choosing "Enhanced Endpoint Service" which I hope is correct. The phone that this user will need to use is already auto-registered. Comments on anything in that statement are appreciated.

Once I move on to the next section I'm asked to select an endpoint type. The phone is an 8865. This phone wasn't in the device load when I first received the system. I updated the device load out and got the phone to register just fine. The thing I'm noticing is that the new phone isn't showing up as an option for an endpoint. It appears that all other sync is working with PCP and CUCM but there must be something I'm missing here. I updated the load out from PLM

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I see several posts in this forum that have gone unanswered.  I would like to point out that the Prime Collaboration team does not monitor this forum as we have high traffic sites that have been in place for many years to support the partner, sales, SE and end customer queries. The ask-primecollab@cisco.com mailer has been the goto place for about five years and takes questions from partners, Cisco sales, SEs and end customers.  A newer site has been added recently for partners and internal Cisco staff on Spark. If you want to get a question answered, choose on of these sites.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community for more information and feedback.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

I hope this helps. Thank you for participating in the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

I see several posts in this forum that have gone unanswered.  I would like to point out that the Prime Collaboration team does not monitor this forum as we have high traffic sites that have been in place for many years to support the partner, sales, SE and end customer queries. The ask-primecollab@cisco.com mailer has been the goto place for about five years and takes questions from partners, Cisco sales, SEs and end customers.  A newer site has been added recently for partners and internal Cisco staff on Spark. If you want to get a question answered, choose on of these sites.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: