cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gatekeeper controlled trunk between cucm 7.1 and VCS (Tandberg)

Unable to get a gatekeeper controlled trunk up between the Tandberg VCS and the Cucm 7.1.  Attaching screen shots. What makes matters worse on debugging of the VCS it shows that requests are going out on 1719 but the CUCM is not responding.

5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

you need to check your to see if on CUCM is even registered on the GK.  show gatekeeper endpoint    and see if the VCS or CUCM is registered properly.   Sometimes its as little a zone label is wrong or mismatched, etc.   Or the Trunk the CUCM GK is on is not in the devicepool with the correct CM server group

The zone name was different. I corrected that, but trunk came up and went back down. The device pool is correct. I am sure that was a problem since I think someone changed that on the VCS. There is another issue preventing this trunk from coming up though

Do you  have the IP addresses of your CUCM servers listed in zone subnets and also for VCS?

Hmm..where are they located? Not sure if I know what you mean right now. I cannot remember an area where i configure zone subnets in CUCM and I am basic on VCS

On the gatekeeper. If you want to post your GK config, it may help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: