Views
Helpful
Replies

Get Call Contact Info -Last Redirect Number- Null

sniperwolf31
Level 1
Level 1

Under the Get Call Contact Info  -> Last Redirected Number

When I debug this script I'm getting the "null' field as the Value.

Script is attached; any help is welcome. Thank You.

Call Flow

Cell Phone -> PSTN -> Cube -> CUCM -> CUCM redirects the call to the agent's phone w/ no queue involved -> Agent Phone -> Agent Transfers Customer to Trigger that handles the survey -> Customer is able to take survey but agent's extension doesn't show under the Last Redirected Number with the String Variable of "AgentExt". 

Thank You; Script attached.

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
"CUCM redirects the call to the agent's phone w/ no queue involved", does this mean CUCM is sending call directly to User/Agent extension or Are you using UCCX to transfer call from CUCM to UCCX and then Agent?
Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

1. CUCM is sending call directly to User/Agent's Extension (x2201)

2. When User/Agent x2201 is done speaking to customer. The User/Agent x2201 will transfer the call directly to the Post Call Survey script of x113888. x113888 is a Trigger Extension for the Post Call Survey script.

3. The ONLY time UCCX is involved when the User/Agent x2201 transfers the caller to the Post Call Survey script of x113888 Trigger extension.

Redirect won’t work for a user-initiated transfer. It would need to be a call forward event for that to have a value. The only idea that comes to mind at the moment is a wildcard trigger where you could encode the “redirecting” DN in the diaper pattern. For example 11XXXX where XXXX could be 2201. You could then get the called number (or trigger name) as a String and use a Java substring method to get the last four digits.

Hi,

I tried your script and multiple other options and Last Redirected Number in Get Call Contact Info doesn't show agent/user extension if the call is transferred from agent/user to Post Survey CTI Route Point. As per Last Redirected Number definition mentioned in Cisco UCCX Editor Reference Guide (Page 64), it should show Agent/User extension in the script but it did not.:

Capture.JPG

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/programming/guide/EditorSeriesVol2.pdf

For testing, I created a dummy CTI RP and forwarded this CTI RP to Post Survey CTI RP. When agent/user transferred the call to dummy CTI RP, the Last Redirected Number was showed as the extension of dummy CTP RP.  In this case you can open a Cisco TAC and check if Last Redirected Number can work for scenario from where Transfer was invoked.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.