Views
Helpful
Replies

Get license Cisco Attendant console

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Dear Experts,

I have REG number for Attendant console and I don't know how to get the license. I went to product license registration, but I can't get it!

Any help please.

Thanks

Mohammad Saeed

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Besides going to www.cisco.com/go/ac, you can try working this out with licensing.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

this site doesnt work with me? 

another link plz.

thanks

That's the correct site, it appears to be down right now, try at a later time

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Saeed,

check this link which gives the procedure

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/116266/licensing-cisco-unified-attendant-console-software

regds,

aman

Hi guys,

the site is still unavailable! I have question, inside this key will include Server and client licenses!

Thanks

Mohammad Saeed

Hi Saeed,

Attendant Console license is a combination of LAC[Line Activation Code : which is 27 character code recieved from Cisco after u place the order] and Registration Key [this key u can get after u successfully install the Attendant Console].This registration key is 8 code which u get from Help--Licensing.

Once u provide this info, u get .rgf file which needs to be browsed to activate S/W .

LAC contains Server and Client Licenses.

You will receive as many LAC as many licenses ordered. Multiple LAC  allows to distribute those LAC among cisco attendant console server.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Your reply very helpful, thanks a lot!

but I have one question, from where I can download the Attendant console software, because I have just LAC and I don't have CD for software !

Thanks Again,

Mohammad Saeed

Hi Saeed,

I remember the Download option is available on site which is not working as of now.

regds,

aman

site is working now.