cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

getting a lot of these application errors on my sub, any ideas?

Brent Rockburn
Level 2
Level 2

%CCM_CTI-CTI-3-kCtiProviderOpenFailure: CTI application failed to open provider. CTIconnectionId:43754 Login User Id:br Reason code.:-1932787617 IPAddress:172.16.xx.xx IPV6Address: Cluster ID:xxxCLUSTER Node ID:XXsub1

10 Replies 10

Brent Rockburn
Level 2
Level 2

It looks like this is bring caused by my webex connect client. When I shut it down these stop. Anybody seen this?

Hello Brent,

Have you resolved this problem? if yes, let me know what did you do to fix this.

Regards,

Abid

My fix was simply not to fill in the account config portion I webex connect. Not the fix you were looking for I know lol

Sorry.

If you find something please let me know.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

shalushar
Level 7
Level 7

Hi ,

Can you verify the below and also check if "Enable CTI Application Use" is applied for user "br"

1. Cisco Unified CM Administration --> User Management--> Application User

--> ac

2. Left click on ac

3. See in the Permissions Information:

Groups:

Standard CTI Allow Call monitoring

Standard CTI Enabled

Standard CTI CAll Park Monitoring

Standard CTI Allow Control of All devices

Roles:

Standard CTI Allow Call monitoring

Standard CTI Enabled

Standard CTI CAll Park Monitoring

Standard CTI Allow Control of All devices

4. If any of these Groups/Roles is not available then Add that particular

Group/Role in the Permissions Information.

5. Save the changes.

Tx,

Shalu

When I go into CUCM adminstration then to User management then to Application user I don't have an "AC"

Does AC stand for something in particular?

& Shalu your link isn't working:

Forbidden File or Application

please edit it !!!

Thanks: Mohit Grover MCP, MCSE, MCITP CCIE Voice # 35961 BCA (Network Communications) MCA (Network Communications)

Mohit, I have verified this link and it is working fine for me.. Please try to open it again and let me know if u still face the same.

Tx,

Shalu

Mohit Grover
MCP, MCSE, MCITP
CCIE Voice # 35961
BCA (Network Communications)

MCA (Network Communications)

Thanks: Mohit Grover MCP, MCSE, MCITP CCIE Voice # 35961 BCA (Network Communications) MCA (Network Communications)

As per my knowledge:

This error message occurs if you have a Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) application and ac user

created, and it cannot authenticate or connect to the CTI.

This indicates that the Telephony Call Dispatcher (TCD) service is not able to connect to the CTI because of a login failure. Either the user ID or password provided by TCD does not match the credentials in the directory.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/278852                                       (Thread related to Same Problem)

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/callmanager-ctiprovidererror.pdf       (High Priority)

Let me know, whether problem still persist or has been resolved>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: