cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Google Meet pin not accepted when entered

milty60
Level 1
Level 1

Using a Cisco IP Phone model 7962 - all users attempting to dial in to a Google Meet session upon entering the PIN for the meeting are prompted to enter the PIN and press enter. This repeats with no access. If a cell phone is used the PIN is accepted immediately. 

I opened a ticket with Google support and no issues were found with their Meet application. 

This behavior occurs on all models of our CISCO IP Phones. 

Is anyone else experiencing this behavior? Please Advise. 

Thanks, 

Bob 

3 Replies 3

husali
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi milty60,

From the same 7962 Cisco IP Phones, when you dial other PSTN destinations requiring DTMF input, are those DTMF inputs from the 7962s getting recognized? If not, you may have a DTMF issue and I suggest collecting logs/debugs/pcaps based on your environment and open a TAC case.

Regards,

Hussain

Response Signature

I will test as soon as I obtain a phone number and pin entry required to gain access to a meeting, etc, besides Google Meet.

Thanks, 

Milty 

Here is a list of Cisco TAC toll-free numbers where you can quickly check if DTMF is working for your PSTN calls or not. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-worldwide-contacts.html

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: