Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Group Call Pickup inter group notification

Hello everyone,

I would like to set up two pickup groups that are associated between themselves and use Opickup to allow them to take each other's calls when required. This technically works.

The issue I am facing is that the two teams are not close to each other and there doesn't seem to be any kind of alert in one group if the other group has a call that would be available for pickup.

I tried with BLF Call Pickup, but that only monitors one user per BLF button and I have more users in the pickup groups than buttons.

Calls are expected to come in via a Hunt Group that both groups are part of (as separate line groups) (mentioning this in case  it might make a difference for possible solutions).

Does anyone have any idea how I could notify group A that group B has a call to be picked up?

Regards,

Hunor

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
If the call is already a Hunt Pilot, why not create a second Line Group that contains both groups? In that scenario it would ring the intended LG for X seconds and then move to the second LG with everyone in it.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: