cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GSM User Import Error

Js.505050
Level 1
Level 1

Running Unity 4.0(4) on a Windows Server 2003 SP2 virtual machine (Hyper-V).

I tried to import a newly created user using Global Subscriber Manager and received the error message: "Can not import using this Subscriber Template. You have reached the license limit for one or more of the features enabled by this template's Class of Service." This error displays regardless of which template I select - Default Subscriber or Default Administrator. I did re-install Unity onto a new server in August; I don't believe I imported a new user since the new install...

I've tried the following:

Checked Unity licensing, looks good (attached - lic.bmp). Subscriber Mailboxes Total is 105, currently using 62.

Disabled both features for the Default Subscriber COS (Text-to-Speech and Unity Assistant), then tried importing new user

Deleted an old account from GSM, then tried importing new user

Checked the OU's permissions this account resides, looks fine and is inheriting

Tried importing a differnet user, same error

Ran Directory Walker, it found 1 error during Starting General System Checks:

Date/Time format problem in Configuration table:-2147467259 ([Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Invalid time format).  Check the LastTimeModified column for all entries in the Configuration table for correct format.

Any advice would be appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bvanturn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

this error message sounds like CSCef60341    Unitydb Configuration table lastmodifiedtime value is negative

On the server please run the following SQL command, to run this command, login to Unity as the UnityAdmin account, open a command prompt and execute this Command:

osql -E -d UnityDb -Q "update Configuration set LastModifiedTime=NULL"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Js.505050
Level 1
Level 1

Rebooted the server. I can import the user but the error message still displays.

bvanturn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

this error message sounds like CSCef60341    Unitydb Configuration table lastmodifiedtime value is negative

On the server please run the following SQL command, to run this command, login to Unity as the UnityAdmin account, open a command prompt and execute this Command:

osql -E -d UnityDb -Q "update Configuration set LastModifiedTime=NULL"

Thanks, that command resolved the LastTimeModified issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: